Are you looking for the best email service provider in the market which provides you with the best mailing experience? Relax! Your wait is over. SBCGlobal is known to be the leading and one of the best email service providers around the globe. It has continuously been providing users with the best quality email services for a very long time. AT&T had acquired the service in 2005, and the name of the company has changed from SBCGlobal email to SBCGlobal AT&T mail. For accessing their SBCGlobal emails, users now have to log in to the SBCGlobal.net using Yahoo account. The email service helps the users to communicate with their friends, family, business associates, etc. freely and without any information being leaked. Having an A-grade security policy, it does not allow any unauthorized person to access your account. One of the most important aspects of the email service to be used widely is the availability of 24 hours of customer support for the users.
Being such a well-known and astonishing email service provider does not mean that it will be completely flawless; users come across some errors at times, which might worry them. If you are one of those users who have been facing issues while working with this email service provider, you can contact SBCGlobal customer support phone number to get assistance from the experts who provide you with the most prominent solution in no time at all.
Well, the first thing that is required to access your emails is to log in to your account. But when you face complications while logging into the account, it may disrupt you. It might happen with you that you are trying to log in to the mail and your access is getting denied again and again. It might hamper your entire work causing severe worries. Have a look at some of the complaints done by the users:
- Unable to reset the password
- Forgot password and email ID
- When the account gets hacked
- Unable to access the SBCGlobal account
- Forgot the security question’s answer
- When your SBCGlobal email is not working
- Problem in creating a new SBCGlobal email account
- Redirected again and again to the sign-in page
- Problem accessing the emails on phone
- Issue faced while configuring the server settings
This issue can be resolved in a jiffy and won't take your much time. Here are some methods that you can apply to resolve the particular issue:
- Disable the firewall settings of the device
- Delete the history, cookies, cache, and bookmarks of the web browser and also reset the settings.
- Update the existing web browser.
- Try another web browser
- Check that there is no disruption in the internet connection.
There can be many reasons behind this issue. You can check the ones that have been mentioned below and then try the troubleshooting steps accordingly:
- Make sure that you entering the correct password and username.
- Check for the Caps lock error in the password as it has been seen as the most common.
- Delete the cookies, caches, etc on a timely basis.
- If you are unable to access the password, then reset it as soon as possible.
This type of scenario usually occurs when the email service has a doubt that someone else is accessing the account. If you wish to resolve the issue, you can
- Check the username and the password
- Look out for any Num Lock, caps lock or special character error
- Verify for any spelling mistakes in the login credentials.
It doesn’t matter if you have forgotten the password or someone has got illegal access to it. You should not delay and reset the password immediately. The steps for the same are:
- In the sign in page, enter your username and for the password option, tap on the Forgot password link.
- You will be redirected to three options- security question, registered email/user Id or registered phone number. Choose any one through which you want to reset the password.
- For the option of registered email, you will receive a code and a link at the mail ID. Enter the code at that given link and reset the password by following the on-screen instructions.
- For resetting the password using the phone number, the two-step authentication needs to be enabled. You will receive a numerical code on your phone number and then you can do the needful.
- If you choose the option of security question, you need to answer a few questions that you had chosen while creating the account. With that, the issue can be resolved.